We've upgraded bill pay to allow you to more easily manage and control all of your expenses. When you need to manage your money, pay your bills or even send money to another person, you shouldn’t have to juggle multiple apps and websites to get it all done. Pay and track your bills all in one place.
With HPCU's new and improved bill pay you can:
- View and pay most of your bills electronically
- Pay eligible billers with your debit or credit card using the Pay by Card feature
- Make secure payments to any person or company anywhere, anytime—including gift checks1 and charitable donations1
- Set up recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive email or text reminders when bills are due
Follow these steps to access bill pay. Find FAQs about bill pay: here.
Step 1: Log in to Online Banking
The first step to access bill pay requires you to log in to online banking. If this your first time logging in, go to HPCU.coop and click Need Help? for steps to access online banking.
Step 3: Get Started
Enter your account information, review and accept the terms and conditions, and click Go! to complete your enrollment.
Step 4: Done!
You're all set to enjoy HPCU's new bill pay!
The first step is to add a payee—the person or company you wish to pay. Click Add a Payee on the top navigation. Enter the requested information. Typically, this information can be found on your latest bill statement. Once you add your payee, you can start making payments.
1 Service is subject to a fee and/or charge. Please see our Fee Schedule for a current list of fees and charges.