Let Us Make Your Life Easier
While we love seeing all of our members when they visit one our branches, HPCU does offer many convenient alternatives to in-person banking. With our mobile app, phone banking and call center, you can access your account when and where you need it.
Check out our Account and Services Guide below to see which channel best fits your needs.
Branch hours and operations
While our lobbies are open to assist all HPCU members, we encourage you to continue using our electronic and drive-up services whenever possible. These have been proven to be the safest and most convenient methods to conducting financial transactions. Our operating hours will remain the same until further notice.
|As of Monday, May 17th
|Locations & Hours
Memorial Branch: Lobby, Drive Up & Call Center
- Lobby & Call Center: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Drive Up: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Sun Closed
- Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Sat-Sun Closed
- Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Sat-Sun Closed
Full Access: We no longer require members to make appointments for member services.
Keeping you and our employees safe
- We've set safety guidelines across our branches and implemented social distancing guidelines.
- Employees are being instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well and to adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines.
- Members are being asked to avoid visiting any branch if they are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Uninterrupted access to your HPCU accounts
- We've increased the limit on your VISA debit card to $1,020.00 daily for ATM withdrawals and $2,500.00 daily point-of-sale (POS).
- We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our electronic services. Our online banking is always available 24/7, and you can easily access your account through our mobile app which features mobile deposit for your checks.
- Mobile deposits made before 3:00pm on business days will be processed the same day. Deposits made after 3:00 pm, or on weekends, will be processed on the next business day. Mobile deposit may be unavailable for one hour per day for maintenance.
- All funds are not immediately available with mobile deposit. We will credit $225.00 of your total deposit amount immediately. The remainder will be credited after the deposit image is verified and approved by HPCU, in accordance with the Mobile Deposit Agreement and Disclosure.
- You can access the Informer, our telephone banking system, 24/7 at 713.227.7478.
Protecting your savings
- It's important to remember that your money is safe with us. Your savings are federally insured up to at least $250,000.00 by the NCUA and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government.
- Beware of scams. Dishonest people are trying to take advantage of fear and uncertainty, especially via phone and email. To stay up to date on scams, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) website.